Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is It Possible That MySpace Is Ruining My Blogging?

I'm afraid so folks. This site satisfies my instant gratification whenever I post a comment or mail somebody. It's much more reliable than people reading blogs and not even make a comment. So you sort of feel like nobody is reading your blog at all.

Sure, you'll run into somebody at work who mentions something. But I guess I'm some comment mongrel who needs that recognition I guess.

I do try to leave some kind of comment on most people's blogs that I read. But luckily my blogs get sent to MySpace anyway and thus get the responses I crave. Isn't that weird to want that sort of reciprocation from my readers? But judging my Feedback, I seem to be very popular in Europe and Brazil. Go figure.

2 comments:

brian said...

I'm not Brazilian, but still enjoy your blog

Christina Ellis said...

Dave Stewart, the next big thing in Europe...and Brazil.

I'm half filipino, so you can kind of add that to your demographic. Europe, Brazil and half filipinos in Riverside.