Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hey, Anybody Want To Build A Website For Me?

I was fooling around taking pictures of my surfboard guitar before shipping off to it's new owner. I'm really into black & white photography right now. So I created this magazine add mock up. I love it because it's so grainy and slightly retro looking.

It got me thinking I really need a website. It's almost like this blog had created a diversion from me getting my StewMade website up. Ian? What about you?

I have a layout in mind and I registered my domain through Ipowerweb. There are a few templates but I'm so new to html and all that. This is what I've had for about 6 months (StewMade).

Here's my title page that I've created through PrintMaster 12. I have created pages already but when you check the site out before you go live, you can only click on "Previous - Next" rather than click on a tab and link to that page.

Anybody up for it? I have plenty of graphics stored as URLs and stuff.