Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Frozen In Time.


There have been about two occasions that I have caught my daughter on film right at the moment of pure, genuine joy. There was one when my daughter Libby was about 3 years old. It was her first time on the Autopia's at Disneyland. She got to be the one driving the car. I snapped a picture right at the moment her face showed this amazing smile. It was the exact moment of total enjoyment. That innocent child smile that gave you a glimpse of what her heart felt at that very moment.

Well, I can't find that one, but I also have this one from a few years back. Libby and her best friend were on this ride at Castle Park. This is another one of my favorite pictures of Libby. Even her friend's expression is priceless.

I'm planning on hanging a bunch of family pictures in our new addition hallway. This one will be blown up larger a and framed in black. I am so fortunate to have taken these pictures. This is why I've been taking my camera with me more often lately.

No comments: